Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Prayer of St John Marie Baptiste Vianney

My Mother-in-law offered this beatiful prayer that she has had for some time. It was sourced from EWTN:

Almighty God I love You, and my only desire is to love You until the end of my life. I love You O infinitely lovable God, and would rather die loving You than live an instant without loving You. I love You Lord and the only grace I ask of You is to love You for ever and ever. I love You Lord and my desire to reach Heaven is to have the happiness of loving You perfectly. I love You my Divine Redeemer because You were crucified for me. I love You my God because You keep me here on earth crucified for You. Please God, let me die loving you and feeling all the love I have for You.
Amen

St John Vianney pray for us and our beloved Priests

No comments: