Thursday, May 13, 2010

Priests in Focus on the Fatima Day 13th May

Today's Priests in Focus is a little different, due mainly to the fact that my computer has completely crashed and at this stage we cannot access any files at all. So I am working off my mother's laptop with no Priests in Focus widget or Paint shop pro program to add the priests for the week.

I had in fact, received a special request for prayers for a dedicated and devote young priest whose ordination anniversary falls on the first of the Our Lady of Fatima days for the year ~ the 13th of May. This priest, Fr Dan Doctor is celebrating his 4th anniversary and so I ask for prayers for this fine young priest in this week to come.

So due to the unusual circumstances that I find myself in, I have decided to dedicate this week's Priest in Focus to Fr Doctor alone. May God bless him with many fruitful years of priestly ministry.

No comments: