Saturday, January 7, 2012

Conference on Spiritual Maternity


Oh how I would love to visit Kentucky USA for this day but alas I live in Australia, however I do know that many people who view this blog do live in the U.S. If you do then you are very blessed to have an opportunity to attend this one day Conference on Spiritual Motherhood for priests presented by Fr. Joseph Aytona, CPM

When:  January 21, 2012  9:30am -3:00pm. 
Where: At the Fathers of Mercy, 806 Shaker Museum Road, Auburn, KY 42206

For more information click on the links below:
Conference PDF file and the registration page.

For more information on Spiritual Motherhood For Priests click on this resources link.

God Bless
Z
“O God, grant that one of my sons may become a priest!
I myself want to live as a good Christian and want to guide my children always to do what is right, so that I may receive the grace, O God, to be allowed to give you a holy priest!
Amen.”



No comments: